Re: CSS Validator works by HTTP Address - Not by Local file

Hello Mark,

please note that the CSS Validator has three modes.
1) Validate ONLINE (x)html file. The option that worked
fine for you.
2) Validate textbox. Enter ONLY CSS code here.
3) Validate OFFLINE CSS(!) file from your directory structure.
This is the option you had problems with. This option accepts
only pure CSS files and not (x)html with embedded css like
the first option.

There is no option to validate a offline (x)html file.
You have to copy your CSS to the text box or to
a CSS file and include it with <link rel=.....>

Greets,
Salek