Re: CSS Validator works by HTTP Address - Not by Local file

Dear Mr. Warbinek,

That is not an error with the validator. That is a feature. If you tried
validating your CSS file directly, instead of validating it by having
the CSS Validator find the CSS that is linked to and embedded in your
X/HTML page, you would get this same message.

It's not really an error message anyway, it's merely a reminder that you
should use valid X/HTML with your valid CSS.

-- Kravvitz