Re: validator cannot target my remote file

Hello,

I can't connect to http://www.evansharp.ca/ for some reason,
but when I validate its html with w3c (http://validator.w3.org/)
and use "view source" I can see the html.
With the unclosed <script> in the head section
and the upper/lowercase mixing it is no valid xhtml.

I don't know why I can't connect to the page, but perhaps
the css validator can't for the same reason.

Salek Talangi

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++