Re: ok, when is valid code not valid code? when the w3c supplied it.

On Feb 20, 2004, at 9:24, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> The Validator has separate files for HTML and XHTML output, they just
> weren't properly referenced in org.w3c.css.css/format.properties.

Oh, you're right, I should have had a better look.

>  I've fixed it

Excellent, thanks much.

> so it needs just someone who confirms this beeing fixed and
> ensuring that the Validator still works properly and update the online
> version...

Yves, could you do that?

> I have also updated the .de and .en files to say "XHTML"
> where they said "HTML", i did not do this for .ja, .nl, .fr, ... feel
> free to do so.

done for .fr, .nl .zh-cn.GB and .ja.EUCJIS (hopefully not messing up
the encoding for the latter two). Don't know what to do with .ja and
.zh-cn, though, can't figure out how to open them properly.

Thanks again, Bjoern.
--
olivier