Re: ok, when is valid code not valid code? when the w3c supplied it.

* olivier Thereaux wrote:
>I copied the CSS validator's list, which is the appropriate list to
>discuss the matter. The www-validator list where you sent your original
>message is for the Markup validator (and other tools), but there is no
>problem with this one...
>
>I'd suggest we modify org/w3c/css/css/html.properties.* where this
>message seems to be taken from, but that brings us back to the
>localized files quagmire... Anyone on the www-validator-css having an
>idea on how to proceed?

The Validator has separate files for HTML and XHTML output, they just
weren't properly referenced in org.w3c.css.css/format.properties. I've
fixed it, so it needs just someone who confirms this beeing fixed and
ensuring that the Validator still works properly and update the online
version... I have also updated the .de and .en files to say "XHTML"
where they said "HTML", i did not do this for .ja, .nl, .fr, ... feel
free to do so.