Re: [BUG] Re: The upload version not working well?

Ok, thank you!

I just thought that I should tell you:

I have just downloaded and started trying out the trial version of "Top
Style Pro 2.5".

Downloadable (for free) from http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/index.asp ,
only available for the Windows platform.

It is a CSS editor kit with built in validation support for the CSS
standards and also for the various browsers currently on the market.

It seems to be working quite well!!! It may be a little more strict than
it should be for the mobile profile (it complains about lengths given in
centimeters).. This software gives me the support I need, (even though I'm
not a Windows fanatic..)

So if you get these questions from other people, I think you could
recommend this software.

/Hugo