Re: Server Side Magic.

Tom, I agree with what you are saying...

There is a very simple test: look at the website with an imode
phone. If you see something reasonable displayed, the site is
accessible to about 30 million mobile internet users today:)
and ready for today's wireless internet.
You can then add sophistication as the wireless internet develops,
e.g. JAVA applets etc.

Just my 2 cents...

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/