Re: Where are we?

Scott-

The authors (and various unnamed co-conspirators ;-) of tv:, btv:,
and other related TV schemes are about to revise and submit more
unified and technically sound (we think) drafts that will make this
all much clearer (we hope).

I think Dan was looking for some initial specific feedback on the
general idea of using DNS as the namespace before redrafting the
overall document.

Stand by RSN on the bigger picture and the other scheme...

Regards,
	Mike

At 01:03 PM 10/8/99 -0400, Scott J. Anderson wrote:

>"Michael A. Dolan" wrote:

Michael A. Dolan, Representing DIRECTV,  (619)445-9070
PO Box 1673 Alpine, CA 91903        FAX: (619)445-6122