Re: ATVEF uri

the new ATVEF 1.1 spec (dated 2 Feb) is at

http://www.atvef.com/atvef_spec/TVE-public-1-1r26.htm

one question: the ATVEF spec says:

Mandatory support is required for the following standard
specifications:

- DOM 0

The W3C DOM rec states

"The term "DOM Level 0" refers to a mix (not formally specified)
of HTML document functionalities offered by Netscape
Navigator version 3.0 and Microsoft Internet Explorer version 3.0.
In some cases, attributes or methods have been
included for reasons of backward compatibility with "DOM Level 0"."

Given that DOM level 0 is not formally specified, how can one
test whether it is supported in ATVEF ?