Re: E-E: Re: URL: Comments on TV URI reqs I-D

Great example.  I thought that it was so obvious that it didn't need
to be mentioned.  I was wrong.

And yes, this is one of the reasons why I believe that the tagged data
approach is best.

   But there may be multiple ways to get to an web page. The http: is the
   Internet way and it works for boxes that have an Internet connection. You
   can also imagine that some Internet content will be sent on a data carousel.
   For such a case you may need a mapping. The solution may be part of what was
   discussed at the last DASE meeting: a module on a carousel can be labeled
   with a dtv: URI as well as http: URI. The receiver when it wants to get to a
   particular http: resource has the choice of accessing it via a direct
   connection or via the carousel based on its capabilities.

	   Petr