RE: E-E: Re: URL: Comments on TV URI reqs I-D

But there may be multiple ways to get to an web page. The http: is the
Internet way and it works for boxes that have an Internet connection. You
can also imagine that some Internet content will be sent on a data carousel.
For such a case you may need a mapping. The solution may be part of what was
discussed at the last DASE meeting: a module on a carousel can be labeled
with a dtv: URI as well as http: URI. The receiver when it wants to get to a
particular http: resource has the choice of accessing it via a direct
connection or via the carousel based on its capabilities.

	Petr