RE: DTV and ATSC URL proposal from GI

Jan,

you are fully right of course. What I meant to say is that
MPEG-4 will specify a file format that has added functionality,
in the sense that it is much more than a stored representation
of the elementary streams. The 'MPEG file' that was referred to
was not an MPEG standardized format - that was my message.

Rob

Rob Koenen, Multimedia Technology Group, KPN Research
PO Box 421, 2260 AK  Leidschendam The Netherlands
tel +31 70 332 5310    fax  +31 70 332 5567
GSM +31 653 815 686