Re: www-talk archives: 1992-1995?

From: Reinier Post <rp@win.tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:31:12 +0200
To: www-talk@w3.org
On Tue Nov 20 09:12:56 2012, ehs@pobox.com (Ed Summers) wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote:
> > http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory/ might be a more suitable list.
>
> Thanks, I see danbri already forwarded my email there (thanks
> danbri!). I thought it might be a relevant question for www-talk
> since, well, it's the archive of www-talk that is in question. I also
> thought there might a chance that some subscribers/packrat might have
> the emails from the time period in question. Lots of copies keeps
> stuff safe, etc.
>
> //Ed

I'd like to use this archive as a reference on several WWW-related
Wikipedia pages; has any progress been made in putting it online?

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webhistory/2012Dec/

doesn't show any progress except a temporary hypermail dump,
which is still up:

  http://inkdroid.org/tmp/www-talk/

A more permanent URL would be welcome.

--