Re: exploring a crowdsourced certification trust metric with svg/javascript animation

Hi, Dan-

Dan Connolly wrote (on 4/14/10 12:23 PM):
> On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 12:13 -0400, Doug Schepers wrote:
>
>>  Is there a Web-facing installation that I can explore without digging
>>  into the source myself?
>
> Now there is...
>    http://people.w3.org/~connolly/socialsim/socialpg.html

Sweet.

So, this seems good for finding bad guys... could it also serve as a
model for superheroes?  I'm thinking of a system of karma, where people
could be modded up for specific contributions in a particular area (thus
defeating the argument-by-authority fallacy while still identifying and
rewarding relevant authority.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs