RE: (MOB)HTML - Merge on browser HTML (was SDPML)

Hi Mike

Q: Why use HTML tags at all?

	HTML is used to keep things as simple as possible - the templates
can be
	authored in any existing HTML editing tool.

	XML/XSLT uptake is in the future in due to complexity of authoring

	HTML used to keep the download size small, this solution works on
mobile
	devices running Minimo.

	The prototype is fulfilling one of its roles: to stimulate
discussion.

Q: Isn't this just 'client side includes' or Xlink or such?
	technically this is client side includes using AJAX with variable
substitution
	While this sounds obvious, I'm not aware that its been done before.

	The syntax of the mark-up has rudimentary flow control and Boolean
operators -
	so not a straight client side include.

Thanks

Sunil