Re: Getting a page through an authenticated proxy

TELNET COMMANDS
      DOS command UNIX command Command Description
      cd cd or chdir Change directory
      chkdsk du Check disk space utilization
      copy cp Copy files
      del rm Delete files
      deltree rm -r Remove subdirectory
      dir /b ls Bare directory listing
      dir /s ls -lR Directory with subdirectories
      help man Read a prepared Help manual
      md mkdir Make subdirectory
      move or ren mv Move or Rename files
      rm rmdir Remove empty subdirectory
      type cat Type text files to screen
      |more |pg "Pipe More" Page break listings

      DOS Utils UNIX Utils Command Description
      arj unarj ARJ archiver/decompressor
      edit joe or pico BASIC text editor
      lharc or lha lharc LZH/LHA archiver/compression
      pkzip zip Create .zip compressed archives
      pkunzip unzip Unarchive and decompress .zip files