RE: personal "CYBER/INTERNET CREDIBILITY

I have a situation where somebody is using one of my email ID's ,to distribute
spam on the internet. I think we can kiss personal "CYBER/INTERNET CREDIBILITY"
goodbye, as we as individual have no control over it. Please note that electronic/internet
Security is a huge global revenue earner.
Best regards,
Rajneesh.