Re: IE6 and Cache-Control headers

Cache implementations are not *required* to cache things when they're
cacheable; they're only required to not cache them when they're
uncacheable. Some browser cache implementations (not just IE) are quite
simplistic and/or conservative, so they may not cache a lot of things
that other caches will.

Cheers,