From: Jon Brams [mailto:jb.brams@spendzone.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 7:42 AM
To: audiorealm@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [inbox] [audiorealm] Re: Yahoogroups about to be dropped!

This sounds great, Bryan.

There is a lot of useful information in the Yahoogroups message
archive, though. Much of the most useful information has been
republished as Knowledge Base articles, but a lot has not. Do you
have any plans to copy the Yahoogroups archive and make the old
messages accessible and hopefully, searchable?

Going forward I hope the new setup will have a digest option or
better yet, an option for reading new messages on the Web. I read the
Yahoogroup by browsing the list of message subjects/senders and
clicking selected messages. My email Inbox is crowded enough as it
is.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/9rHolB/TM

************** THIS DISCUSSION POSTING IS CONFIDENTIAL **************
This discussion list contains information which is is to be considered not for publication or media quotation. It is intended for discussions, as a knowledge base and for debate points only. The opinions expressed herein do not reflect any position or opinion of any company or any affiliate or representative of the sender. These comments are intended merely to enable discussions relevant to Spacial*Audio Solutions/AuioRealm and it's services, SAM and it's useage and or relevant webcasting issues related. Any misrepresentation and or use in any way of the comments expressed herein without express written permission of all recipients of this message is hereby expressly forbidden.
************** THIS DISCUSSION POSTING IS CONFIDENTIAL **************