Re: Shift-Refresh / Reload

that's correct
browser trying to get a lastest version of the page
so.. it wont send If-Modified-Since, cos this header tell server, the
client has cached content.
also, "Pragma: no-cache" to tell the proxy, do not return a cached copy.
this behavior is the same in FlashGet, with option "No Cache" checked

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer:  http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/