Re: MIME types (was Re: Relocating Web services)

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 10:59, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> I think that perhaps you'd do well to relocate this particular
> discussion to ietf-xml-mime@imc.org.
>
> For archives, see:
> http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-mime/index.html
>
> And you may want to preface that by reading:
> http://www.imc.org/rfc3023

Bah.  I hit Send too quickly.

The rest of the suggestion was that you consider writing your own IETF
draft outlining your proposal in greater detail and how you would like
it to interact with other approaches.  The IETF process is wide-open and
has room to consider competing/complementing approaches.

If you'd like more details on how to go about doing that, I'll be happy
to help.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!