MIME types (was Re: Relocating Web services)

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 10:47, William F. Hammond wrote:
> If I tell you that I think you're right, will you, wearing one of
> your other hats, work to get that other crowd to agree that alongside
> "application/xhtml+xml", we also ought to have
> "text/html; profile=xhtml" for content providers who know how and when
> to make it work?  :-)

I think that perhaps you'd do well to relocate this particular
discussion to ietf-xml-mime@imc.org.

For archives, see:
http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-mime/index.html

And you may want to preface that by reading:
http://www.imc.org/rfc3023

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!