RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 18:37, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> I wasn't involved in that decision. Systinet joined to participate in XML
> Protocol.
>
> So I ask again: if so many folks at W3C believe that Web Services has
> nothing to do with the Web, why did W3C initiate the XML Protocol working
> group with such a strict charter requiring that the work had to be based on
> SOAP 1.1?

Not having participated in that decision either, I can't give a real
answer.

Perhaps it was simply a mistake, or perhaps it was precipitated by
members who made a mistake.  Hindsight can be 20/20, and I'd hope
there's room to learn from such mistakes.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!