RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

I wasn't involved in that decision. Systinet joined to participate in XML
Protocol.

So I ask again: if so many folks at W3C believe that Web Services has
nothing to do with the Web, why did W3C initiate the XML Protocol working
group with such a strict charter requiring that the work had to be based on
SOAP 1.1?

Anne