Re: "treat this as text" option

On Friday, September 7, 2001, at 11:44  AM, Lynn Andrea Stein wrote:

> I really wish that browsers would give me the option of telling it that
> a particular mime type represents just plain text, i.e., that it should
> be viewed using the browser itself rather than an external application.

I assume you mean this on the client side because on the server
side you can just send it as text/plain. On the client side I
suppose you can save it as a text file and open it.

What's the use case you're envisioning?

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>