RE: CSS to center a table?

I don't know.

What I DO know is I sure as hell don't know how to do it. :)

> I can give offsets in absolute values or percentages from the left or
> right, but my tables have different widths.  I'd like each table in my
> page to be centered no matter how wide or narrow it may be, using the
> same class for such tables.

Why use a class? I mean, if you're going to go to the bother of specifying
"class=whatever" in every <TABLE> tag, why don't you instead just specify
"align=center" and be done with it?

<head>
<title>Fish Center Table Example</title>
</head>
<h1>Fish Center Table Example</h1>

--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)