Re: Is your website too slow...READ NOW !!!!

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 03:21:50PM -0400, Witt, Jim wrote:
> I thought that, according to the following link
>
>    http://www.w3.org/Mail/Spam.html
>
> that spam was strictly forbidden!!!! ??????
>
> To be honest, I do not want to receive spam any more than anyone else.
>
> Is there someone somewhere who can filter such nonsense from these
> discussion groups?

Yes, and we do, but this one got through somehow. I'm looking
into it.

If you ever have administrative questions about a list, please
send mail to the -request address, not to the whole list;
in this case you should use <www-html-request@w3.org>.

Thanks.

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 613 261 6630