Re: Patentability of HTML tags.

Hi Albert,

Thanks for this. I have one or two hurdles over which I might stumble
first but I have no problems with offering "non-exclusive licenses under
reasonable and non-discriminatory terms and conditions". I think it is
much too early to say at this time exactly what would be reasonable.

Kind regards,
Dudley Mills,
30 Hutchison Crescent, Kambah, ACT 2902, Australia.
phone/fax: +61-2-6296-2639
email: dudmills@ozemail.com.au
web: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dudmills/