Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

All autoresponder "vacation" software need to take precautions against
loops.  For example, keeping track of addresses to which the message has
been sent and not sending it a second time.

Donald

On 11 Mar 1996 BCRVM1@w3.org wrote:

> Date: 11 Mar 1996 15:19:50
> From: BCRVM1@w3.org
> To: www-talk@w3.org
> Subject: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1
>
>  I will be unreachable via e-mail most of Feb 27 through March7, and attending
>  a conference during week of March 11-15,returning March 18. Your note or file
>  has NOT been forwarded.If this is urgent please use phone-mail at
>  407-443-9453.
>
>  The mail (WWW-TALK NOTE) you sent has been archived. A copy has been
>  forwarded to WEBER at BCRNOTES.
>
>  This message was sent by the SAFE automatic machine: do not reply.

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 508-287-4877(tel)     dee@cybercash.com
   318 Acton Street        +1 508-371-7148(fax)     dee@world.std.com
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html