Re: server redirects by client domain

There were similar ideas (although not entirely the same) about 9
months ago floated out there.  the response was most felt that DNS
services should stay away from too many extensions to support
individual services.  Mail is obviously a notable exception, but the
idea of modifying DNS's service to support such ideas as this was not
seen as appropriate.  Just passing this along, not necessarily endorsing.