Multiple Domains per server

From: Peter Baker <baker@nwcs.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 09:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
After trying to get the Two Servers solution to work
(ie http://www.thesphere/.com/~edlp/twoservers/) I am wondering if there are
alternatives to this solution.

I am also wondering if any one has set up a multiple domain web server on
Unixware 2.0.

The Two Servers solution was going fine until I tried to get a seperate IP
Interface running.  The nic was not liking the an additional IP address and
PPP did not like to have a default route.

So, If someone may be able to help me, blessed be...

TIA

-Peter Baker