HTTPD for NT

From: Paul Williams <pcw@hooked.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 21:39:38 -0700
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Thanks all who helped direct my attention somewhere constructive!  (there's
soo much unconstructive but damned interesting stuff out there! hehehe)

here's the bulk of the responce:

http://emwac.ed.ac.uk/html/internet_toolchest/https/contents.htm

if you are looking for a HTTPD server for an NT system, go here.  The emwac
server is simplistic, but it's security seems sound, the logfiles are
complete, and it supports cgi & imagemaps.  (my two biggies, actually)

 _   /|  | If you _really_ want to see what I would    | GAT(GCS) -d+ -p+ c++ |
 \,o.O'  | like to put here, finger pcw@hooked.net     | l u+ e+(++) m@ s+/++ |
    U    | Please send all mail through pcw@hooked.net | w++ t++(@) r- y?     |
         Prodigy?  Are you kidding? -------------------+----- AOL: Just say NO!