Copyright and Published Papers

From: Chris Kirby <cmk@io.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 07:44:02 -0500
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
I am currently setting up a home page for our site and I am wondering about
Copyright and published (and not yet published) papers.  We have some people
in our group who have some various papers they have written which I would
like to put on our web server.  We are wondering what issues there are to
putting a paper on a webserver.  Can you do it after it has been published
in a journal.  Can you do it if you are going to publish it in a journal.

Hopefully someone has an answer to this question...

Chris Kirby