Expired Netscape

From: Hiroshi MURATA <hiroshi@ammonite.slab.ntt.jp>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 01:00:52 +0900
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Hello,

Is it still April 1 in the United States?
INTERNET VIRUS ALERT is really enjoyable (^^), and it's time
to go back to www-talking.

March 31 is already over anywhere, and some of we need to
re-download newer version of Netscape, to be expired June 30,
and need to go to the "user anonymous access denied" jams.

I don't understand why we have to update Netscape too often.
Is there a necessity to do so?
(But I love Netscape because it supports Japanese character
 encodings originally. NCSA Mosaic is nearly useless to
 browse Japanese sites.)

Does anyone know if we have a better hope??
Any pointer (not poison) is appreciated.

regards,

Hiroshi MURATA.

   Hiroshi MURATA  (in JIS encoding, 村田 博史 )
   hiroshi@slab.ntt.jp or murata@slab.ntt.jp
   NTT Software Laboratories
   M9-411A, 3-9-11 Midori-cho Musashino Tokyo 180 JAPAN