sounds on the web, part II

From: Mike Davis <miked@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 12:24:57 -0800
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Hey there, thank you for the response regarding my question. I have another,
if anyone knows theanswer...
        While it is easy to find ALOT of utilities programs that will play
wav files, edit wav files, convert other formats into wav files, I see to be
having very litle luck finding a utility that will convert wav (and others)
INTO an au or an aiff format. Any pointers?
       - Michael S. Davis                        miked@sonic.net
       -NLP Practitioner
       -Webmaster Extraordinaire         http:/www.sonic.net/~miked/index.html