Information Superhighway books

From: Pieter van der Walt - INFONAUT <PVDW@info.rau.ac.za>
Date: Thu Mar 30 10:42:31 1995
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
I am looking for any titles of books on the ethical/impact/productive
use/etc. of the Information Superhighway or Internet. Most books
describe a hands on use of the Internet with very few on the above
mentioned subjects. So far I could only find the book "Straight talk
about the Information Superhighway" by Reid Goldsborough (1994, Alpha
Books). Is there anyone out there that knows of relevant/related
titles....?

Thanks
Pieter