Sound On The Web...

From: Mike Davis <miked@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 00:26:39 -0800
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Could anyone PLEASE tell me how to get sounds out of a web page? I have been
trying with no success. Some things that would help would be:
1. A place to get a player that would play sounds (something as universal as
possible)I am using netscape.

2. The way to write the code. I've seen it written, but I must be missing
something, because I can't even get it to work on my own computer, much less
live when I put it up on my site!
ANY help would be MOST appreciated!!

       - Michael S. Davis                        miked@sonic.net
       -NLP Practitioner