quicktime

From: <johanl@basys.svt.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 95 17:12:45 +0100
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Cc: jan@basys.svt.se

Hi there!

I have a quicktime movie, generated in a Mac, which I wanna put on a WWW
server. I ran into two problems, both of which can be of newbie type.

1. How do I save quicktime movie in a generic format, without the mac data/fork
format, so that it can be displayed on any computer platform??

2. Which helper app can I use on a Mac and on a PC to display quicktime movies?
I tried both Fast player and the Apple quicktime viewer on a Mac without
success...

Best regards,
Johan Larsson
Swedish Television