Re: Any good HTML editors out there?

From: <Jared_Rhine@hmc.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 1995 19:47:26 -0500
To: march@europa.com
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>, lenst@lysator.liu.se
MH == M Hedlund <march@europa.com>

  RK> Enough! Is anyone aware of an emacs mode supporting HTML 3.0 ?

  MH> Currently under development.  I'll prod the author to announce it here
  MH> when he's done.

Does anyone have experience with using psgml?  This is reportedly an Emacs
major mode for editing SGML documents, but I have no experience with it (I
use HTML-helper mode as well).  If the package works as advertised, one
should be able to use it to edit HTML 3 just by supplying the appropriate
DTD.

I've CCed the author; perhaps he can comment on the suitability of psgml for
editing HTML 3.

psgml is available from:

  <URL:ftp://ftp.hmc.edu/pub/emacs/packages/psgml>

which is mirrored from:

  <URL:ftp://ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/sgml>

--
Jared_Rhine@hmc.edu | Harvey Mudd College | http://www.hmc.edu/~jared/home.html

"To go outside the mythos is to become insane...." -- Robert Pirsig