"Includes" in HTML...

From: Roberto Canada Abreu LNEC <canada@lnec.pt>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 10:18:55 +0100
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Hi,

Could anybody tell me how to make an include of an external document,
in a html document?

This is important because I want to have a similar look in all
my pages (the end could be all the same ...), and I want to have
this in a single document where I can change it when ever I want...

and just make includes of it in all the other documents...

I read somewhere that the NCSA server could make this with <inc srv ...>
tags... I have tried that but with no lucky, maybe because I use
the CERN httpd ... :-/

Any help would be apreciated,
Tkank you

Roberto

Roberto Canada de Abreu            Email: canada@lnec.pt
Centro de Informatica              Phone: +351 1 8482131 Ext. 2858
Laboratorio Nacional de Eng. Civil
Av. do Brasil 101
1799 Lisboa Codex
Portugal