Re[2]: Running Netscape...

From: Alexander, Larry <lalexander@acad.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 95 16:41:47 PST
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org, 73647.1624@compuserve.com

Subject: Re: Running Netscape...
Author:  73647.1624@compuserve.com at ~Internet_Mail
Date:    3/20/95 4:33 PM

>I have been testing both Trumpet and Chameleon. Trumpet is nice because
>it starts, dials and logs in automatically once you start Netscape. On the
>other hand, I haven't found any Mail application which would work with
>Trumpet. Does anyone know?
>
>Chameleon has Mail and lots of other stuff, but you have to start
>it separately, which is not so nice. Or does anyone know how to
>start it from Netscape?
>
>Best regs, Jyrki
>73647.1624@compuserve.com

I have been using Trumpet 2.0 with the free version of Eudora with no
problems. You might want to try this combination.

Where I am having terrible problems is getting Trumpet 2.0, TIA, the WinVN
newsreader on a Netcom shell account to work.  Has anyone been able to get
a combination like this working?

Thanks

Larry Alexander