Multi-language Web pages

From: Brenton, Chris <cbrenton@digprod.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 95 06:53:59 EST
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
     I'm in the process of developing our company's Web server and would
     like to offer some of the pages in multiple languages (English,
     French, Spanish and German). Does anyone know of some good reference
     material for translating some of the more technically orientated terms
     (ie: networking, Internet, server, RAM, computer, etc...).

     Any feedback is greatly appreciated.