Looking for Disabilities Web Site Host

From: Mike Paciello, VIIS: 381-1831 <paciello@shane.enet.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 95 01:01:13 EST
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Hi:

I  would like to inquire whether any institutation, foundation, or organization
attached to this list would be interested and, in a position to sponsor a Web
Site repository for assistive technology information for people with
disabilities? I have received several requests for this repository and
several inquiries by organizations that might be in a position to help me fund
and host the effort. Right now, I'm looking at all the possibilities.

If I could afford it, I would certainly sponsor this myself. I am willing to
moderate and maintain the site. The purpose of the site would be to provide a
total information repository for people with disabilities.

If you are interested, please send me e-mail at: paciello@shane.enet.dec.com

Thanks for your interest,

Regards,

Michael G. Paciello
Digital Equipment Corporation
Program Manager
Vision Impaired Information Services (VIIS)
110 Spit Brook Road
Nashua, NH. USA  03062
Phone: (603) 881-1831
FAX: (603) 881-0120
Internet: Paciello@Shane.Enet.Dec.Com
President: International Committee for Accessible Document Design (ICADD)
ViceChair: Electronics Industries Association/Assistive Devices Division
Member: Project EASI
Member: Disabilities Access for X (DACx)
Member: NCSA Mosaic Access Project (MAP)
Member: Universal Access Project (UAP)