Re: Submit button in forms revisited

From: Rick Troth <TROTH@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 95 12:09:38 CST
To: wmperry@spry.com, Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www0.cern.ch>
>  Well, the only other ones I know of that run on more than one OS are the
>linemode browser (no forms support), and emacs-w3.  I think there is one
>VMS specific browser, and one VM specific also, but I've never seen them.

        Somebody's been doing pretty well on his homework!   (I'm impressed,
Bill;  keep it up)    There are actually  >two<  VM browsers,  Charlotte,
from Carl Forde at BC Systems in Victoria,  and Albert,  from David Nessl
at the University of Florida.   References can be found in the page at

                http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/vmcms.html

        [convincing pitch for Emacs-w3 omitted for brevity]

--
Rick Troth <troth@ua1vm.ua.edu>, Houston, Texas, USA
http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~troth/