WWW4 Paper Submission [was: Questions about the 4th Int'l WWW Conference in Boston ] (fwd)

Hi,

Thank you so much for reply my posting and help me understand the submission
procedures. I really appreciate your help.

I'll following the submission instructions in [3] right now.

Once again thank you very much.

Best regards,
Lee