Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-avoiding-internet-centralization-01.txt

Hi TAG,

Happy New Year!

This document doesn't have any official home (yet), but I thought it might interest some here. Feedback (e.g., on the repo's issues list) most welcome.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/