RE: Sending a summary of github issues to this mailing list? (was: Re: Private browsing mode docs / coordination)

> >> a weekly summary of the issues and things happening on github...
> >>  so that people who do not have time to follow everything in
> >> detail have a way to see what's going on?

People write Github comments assuming context. A digest might
be useful to whoever might be doing a regular report, but it
is unlikely to meet the need of people who do not follow
everything in detail to see what's going on.

Something like
New work started
Milestones met
Ongoing discussions

Even a quarterly summary would be useful.