Re: Sending a summary of github issues to this mailing list? (was: Re: Private browsing mode docs / coordination)

On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 07:42:00 +0200, Sangwhan Moon
<sangwhan.moon@nlp.c.titech.ac.jp> wrote:

> I think somewhere in the organization (seen it used by webapps) we have
> tools that summarize and send a digest of Github issue updates - would a
> format like that be a reasonable path forward?

As Larry noted, the automated summary isn't perfect, but I think it's also
more useful than he suggests and I would indeed encourage you to get that
happening. For someone who only follows the mailing list, it's actually a
rpetty good way to decide whether to dig in without getting the full
firehose...

cheers

Chaals