Requesting TAG review of HTML5.2

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:41:08 +0100
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Hello TAG,

Our plan is to begin the process of moving HTML5.2 to CR in early June,
per our planned timetable [1]. We'd therefore welcome your review of the
current WD [2].

To make things manageable the parts of the spec that need review are
those noted in the Changes section [3]. We're not expecting the entire
spec to be reviewed unless you wish to do so.

Please file issues on Github, with a reference to the TAG in the comment
[4]. If you could also send a message here when your review is complete,
that would be helpful.

We'd be glad of your input as soon as possible, but our cut-off for
making CR would be 26th May.

Any questions, you know where to find us.

Thanks
Léonie
[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2016Nov/0014.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-html52-20170406/