Where is the schedule of upcoming TAG meetings?

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 22:36:26 -0500
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
I was looking at the TAG's Web site because I wanted to see when and where
the TAG will be meeting in 2016. [1] lists only the Melbourne meeting
that's already happened, and if it's in [2] I'm being too dense to notice.

I do think it's very helpful to the community for the TAG to publicize its
schedule, to make minutes easy to find, etc. (I have noticed in your
minutes that you are contemplating some work on making the Web site more
useful, so perhaps dealing with things like this is already in progress).

Thank you!

Noah

[1] https://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
[2] https://github.com/w3ctag/meetings